In the South-East Asia area, Insmi hosts 4 LIA and 2 GDRI (for definitions of LIA and GDRI, take a look at the CNRS International Cooperation tool-kit).
International associated laboratories
- The Chinese-French laboratory in fundamental mathematics (LSFMF) aims to strengthen and facilitate the cooperation between French and Chinese mathematicians in the wide sprectrum of fundamental mathematics. It helps organise researchers's exchanges, conferences, and summer schools. Contact: Marc Rosso.
- The Chinese-French laboratory in applied mathematics (LIASFMA) aims to strengthen and facilitate the cooperation between French and Chinese mathematicians in the wide sprectrum of applied mathematics. It helps organise researchers's exchanges, conferences, and summer schools. Contact: Jean-Michel Coron.
- The International Associated Laboratory Formath Vietnam(LIAFV) develops collaborations between French and Vietnamese researchers; it concerns all domains of mathematics. Its also pays particular attention to young Vietnamese researchers (Master, PhD, and Postdoc students) by organizing thematic schools and supporting mobility. Contact: Jean-Stéphane Dhersin.
- The French-Korean international associated laboratory in mathematics is currently being built. It brings together French and Korean mathematicians in two main fields: algebraic geometry and number theory in the one hand, and PDEs and their applications in the other hand. Contact: Philippe Thieullen.
International research networks
- The France-Japan-Vietnam Network in Singularity Theory develops collaborations between French, Japanese and Vietnamese mathematicians involved in questions related to singularities, including algebraic, analytic, topological or geometric aspects. A special attention is devoted to young researchers. Contact: Jean-Paul Brasselet and Vincent Blanloeil.
- The Reaction Diffusion Network (GDRI ReaDiNet) brings together French, Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese mathematicians involved in research in interaction with biology. Contact: Danielle Hilhorst.